Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
The beach, boat ramp, and 61 campsites at Cattail Cove State Park offer a broad spectrum of activities for all to enjoy. Whether you’re interested in swimming, fishing, or just relaxing, the park offers you and your family a chance to get away and enjoy the tranquility along Lake Havasu.
Those not wishing to camp can take advantage of day-use admission. Visitors to the park may enjoy the white sand beach, boat ramp, and hiking trails. Shaded picnic tables are available on the beach with a limited number of grills. The park is pet-friendly with a dedicated dog beach and walking area.
If you have a boat, you can motor out to one of the 32 campsites along the water’s edge. These remote sites are perfect for secluded getaways. Sites feature picnic tables, waste bins and restroom facilities. No fires allowed at any boat-in campsite.
- 2,000 acre park operated by the Arizona State Parks Board.
- Maximum stay 14 days.
- 8 people per site maximum.
- Potable water located in the campground.
- Fires are allowed in the fire rings from October to April.
- 57 sites offer 30-amp service; 4 sites offer 50-amp service.
- Three night minimum stay for Memorial Day & Labor Day weekends
- Pets Allowed
- Launch Ramp
- Dump Facilities
- Full Hookups
- Tent Sites
- Boat Trailer Parking
- Lake View
- Waterfront Access
- Fire Rings
- Picnic Tables