It’s not too early. Nope. Not too early to start planning for Spring Break 2018. That’s when thousands of your closest friends will take a break by the lake, and play like they mean it.
This year, planning for a few days of fun, sun, music, eating, boating, personal watercrafting, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and other “ings” is easier than ever. JusCollege, based in Las Vegas, is offering a variety of special spring break packages. Over 500,000 students have chosen JusCollege to travel to 75 destinations in North America, including Lake Havasu City. The company and its loyal customers recently donated $4,125 to the Vegas Victim Fund, and are encouraging their travelers to choose Havasu and Las Vegas in support of the Las Vegas community.
Here are some tips on planning the most epic Spring Break vacation:
- Watch the video at HavasuSpringBreak.com and get hyped. The website explains how to book a room and reserve all sorts of toys to play with. We’re talkin’ cabana boat rentals, kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, volleyball tournaments, and personal watercraft.
Consider those cabana boats for a moment: you and 14 guests can enjoy the comforts of a beached pontoon boat, fully equipped with a sofa, barbecue, flat screen TV, sound system, ice chest stocked with ice, beach chairs, and more. There’s no gas to buy. In fact, it doesn’t even move from the shore. Life is better on a boat, especially if that boat is on the shores of Lake Havasu.
- Rally your friends and see if you can win a trip to Spring Break. JusCollege is giving away 50 free trips between now and December 1, 2017. To enter tag five friends, share and like on Facebook or Instagram the Spring Break post found at com/JusCollege. Read the official rules at http://juscolle.ge/2gZFCOT. Winners will be announced every Wednesday.
- Didn’t win? No problem. You can still pay your way at ginormous savings with a JusCollege package deal (com). JusCollege is the easiest way for students to plan, organize, and book awesome travel and entertainment experiences. Lake Havasu has accommodations to fit any college student’s budget. At HavasuSpringBreak.com, book as many nights as you want at many hotels and motels, or try an affordable Spring Break 2018 party package.
You’ll find more packages, deals, special offers, and Spring Break party planning tips at AZSpringBreak.com.
- Spring breakers can’t live on beer alone (not that we’re suggesting you need alcohol to have fun). Luckily, there’s more substantial fare available. Search the handy online dining guide at https://golakehavasu.com/dining/ and find exactly what you’re looking for: pizza, sandwich and yogurt shops, acai bowls, ethnic restaurants, or a steady diet of Vitamin J (as in junk food). You know what we’re talking about: Doritos, Oreos, RingDings, Yodels, Twinkies. All the main food groups.
- Road trip anyone? Your next Spring Break adventure is closer than you might think. Lake Havasu City is located within a convenient driving distance from Phoenix (about 3 hours), Las Vegas (about 2-1/2 hours), and Los Angeles (about 4-5 hours). Phoenix (PHX) and Las Vegas (LAS) are the largest airports in the region.
Don’t come crying to us if you decide to stay on campus. Jussayin.
Learn more at: https://golakehavasu.com/plan/spring-break-party-2018/
Watch the Spring Break video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hou62cMek34&feature=youtu.be